Thursday, November 1, 2007

Nice Note from a Funder

Wen received a small crisis line grant today from one of my favorite funders - the Anne and Eli Shapira Charitable Foundation. They are my favorite (as is the case a lot of the time) because the Grant Administrator really loves PWCL and works hard to make sure that we get funding.

Here's what he wrote back to me:

Dear Linda,

Congratulations again and thank you for sending in the Grant Agreement so quickly. I have enclosed the grant award check. We are proud supporters of your efforts to deal with domestic violence through the Crisis Line Program for the last 35 years. Here's to another 35 years. It is a pleasure to be among your current supporters.


I just like that its kind of informal and conversational. Makes these foundations seem like real people, you know?

No comments: