Sunday, August 3, 2008

If You're Wondering Why We've Been M.I.A. Lately....

...It's because we're working harder than ever on this year's Safety In Numbers. If you missed out last year, first of all I'm forever sorry for your loss, and second of all you won't want to miss out this year. Safety In Numbers 2008 is the 6th annual gala and auction to end domestic and sexual violence. If you're like me, auctions aren't very appealing because of the high prices and stuffy atmosphere... but that's where PWCL's event differs from most. We have a fun crowd, great food and drinks, amazing tunes, and one of the best, most incredible (and affordable, too!) auctions in town.

This year we'll be auctioning off an electric guitar, marathon training, many vacation packages, and lots of great handmade items from local businesses and artisans. Seriously, this is the best event in town. Maybe I'm biased, but I'm willing to prove it to you on September 12th at the Crystal Ballroom.

Want tickets? GO HERE and put "Safety In Numbers 2008 Tickets" in the designation, or get them from McMenamin's Box Office or Ticketmaster.

If I'm not blogging before then, see you on September 12th at the Crystal Ballroom!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I can't wait! I'm so stoked!