Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Quick Hits

Julie Klausner over at Salon agrees with me that the authors of "Skinny Bitch" are full of crap.

I'm not sure how I missed this before, but Dennis Kucinich has officially broken my heart. Oh Dennis! I'll miss our love!

bitch magazine has an AWESOME new website! Check it out!

Bonnie Fuller at the Huffington Post might be astounded to learn that women can be intelligent and attractive. I know it's a difficult concept to grasp, Bonnie, but let us know when you get all caught up, kay? Check out the second paragraph of her ridiculously fluffy article about famous parents with famous children. Cringe-tastic!

Camille Paglia really likes to hear herself talk, but I don't think that's much of a surprise.

Maureen Dowd frames the Presidential election in terms of race and gender, but has decided that race and gender won't impact the election. Say it with me now: BUH? And, if you decided that Maureen's article is too long to read, check out the hilarious paraphrased version.

2 comments:

KelseyP said...

1. Jackson Katz melts my heart.

2. Hustler, really? Oh Dennis, why?

3. All the women I work with are intelligent AND attractive. Imagine that.

4. I like the paraphrased version of Dowd's piece better :)

Ledena said...

Haha, Glamor shots!